The goal of this workshop is to promote original research and provide a venue for discussion among active researchers in the intersection between human computation and computer vision. Relevant topics include (but are not limited to):
- Crowdsourcing image and video annotations (e.g., more efficient labeling methods, quality control)
- Humans in the loop for visual tasks (e.g., recognition, segmentation, tracking, counting, etc).
- Richer modalities of communication between humans and visual information (e.g., language, 3D pose, attributes)
- Semi-automated computer vision algorithms
- Active visual learning
We invite two types of submissions:
- Original work not published elsewhere. Papers should be submitted as 4-page extended abstracts (including references) using the provided author kit. Accepted abstracts will be eligible for a best paper award and will be presented as posters with 5-minute spotlights. Dual submissions are not allowed. Reviewing will be double-blind.
- Previously published work from a recent conference or journal. Authors should submit an unrevised copy of their published work. Accepted papers will be presented as posters. Reviewing will be single-blind.
There will be no proceedings.
Submission Website: https://easychair.org/conferences/?conf=groupsight2016
Author Kit: http://groupsight.cs.brown.edu/img/GroupSightAuthorKit16.tar.gz
August 1, 2016 Wednesday August 10, 2016
Notification: Monday August 29, 2016